The PURPOSE of Individual Coaching is to enable coaches to conduct effective one-on-one coaching sessions with individuals.
There are often issues that you as a coach cannot address in front of the whole team - growth potential, development in terms of team dynamics, destructive behavioral patterns or performance issues.
To address issues alike you need to conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with individuals.
What will your coaching session look like?
1. Explore your agenda, identify your expectations, goals, and challenges
2. Agree on coaching format
3. Series of coaching sessions with time in between to have space for you to practice the learnings, make your own discoveries and improvements
You will learn how to:
1. Identify appropriate time to do one-on-one coaching
2. Do assessment for individuals (team members and managerial roles)
3. Recognize the gaps, find out the root reasons and establish goals
4. Coach team members having destructive behavioral patterns
5. Guide to develop individual growth plan collaboratively to advance your coachees
6. Observe effectively and convey observations to your coachees - give additional insights that come from real-time observing as they lead their teams OR interact with other team members
7. Do feedback pattern analysis
8. Conduct coach-led meetings with your coachee and leaders to ensure their progress
I think I need it. Now what?
The first step is to reach out to us and let us know about yourself. Our team will set up a face-to-face meeting to learn about your goals and expectations as well as explore our approach. If we both think there is an opportunity to help the following step will be to let us now when you want to get started! After, we will craft a customized plan suiting your needs so that you can get best out of the sessions!